This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
These jalapeño popper rolls are filled with a cream cheese mixture including bacon, cheese, and diced jalapeño and rolled up in crescent dough. Baked then brushed with garlic butter…everyone will devour them!
Jalapeño popper rolls make a great appetizer because they’re the perfect handheld size. I love making roll-ups or pinwheels to serve parties or on game day. Some other favorites are these ham and Swiss pinwheels, or my chicken bacon ranch pinwheels. And for a sweet pinwheel try these sweet peanut butter ones.
Jalapeño Popper Crescent Rolls
If we’re having people over to watch a game, we’re making these jalapeño popper rolls! They are so easy to make and everyone always requests them. Stuffed with a cream cheese jalapeño popper mixture then rolled in a crescent roll. The jalapeño popper crescent rolls come out warm and oozing with cheese. Brushed with garlic butter on top, you won’t be able to stop at one bite!
You can’t beat classic jalapeño popper flavors. Whether you’re hosting a party or a game day, jalapeno popper recipes are always a favorite! Try making this dip, this yummy cheeseball, or my classic jalapeño popper recipe.
Ingredients You Will Need
Have these simple ingredients on hand so you can whip these up for a delicious meal or snack anytime! Check out the recipe card at the bottom of the post for exact measurements.
- Cream Cheese: The base of the creamy mixture spread for the rolls.
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese: Melts and makes the rolls cheesy and gooey.
- Bacon: Pre-cooked crumbled bacon works wonders.
- Jalapeño: Deseeded and diced small.
- Salt: Salt and savory go well together.
- Ground Pepper: Seasons the flavors.
- Garlic Powder: Adds a garlic flavor that is SO good!
- Crescent Roll Dough: Refrigerated crescent dough makes this recipe so much easier. Preferably the crescent roll sheets.
- Salted Butter: Melted to brush on top of the rolls.
- Minced Garlic: Adds flavor to the butter.
- Chopped Parsley: Fresh herbs brighten the butter glaze and add a pop of color!
Jalapeño Popper Rolls Recipe
Jalapeno popper rolls are super easy to make and the result is incredible! They emerge, crispy on the outside and oh-so-melty on the inside. And the flavors are out of this world! These are my most requested appetizers when we host the Super Bowl. I can’t wait for you to make them!
- Preheat Oven/ Prepare the Pan: Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 9×13 pan with pan spray and set aside.
- Make the Cream Cheese Mixture: Combined cream cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon, jalapenos, salt, pepper, and garlic powder until fully mixed.
- Spread, Roll, and Cut the Rolls: Open the crescent rolls and pinch the perforated seams together if necessary. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the crescent dough. Roll it up tightly and use a serrated knife to cut each section of dough into 9 rolls.
- Bake and Make the Garlic Butter: Place in the pan and bake for 25-28 minutes, until the tops are golden brown. Meanwhile combine the butter, garlic, and parsley.
- Brush the Rolls with the Butter Mixture: Brush the butter mixture over the rolls right when they come out of the oven. Let them cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Tips and Variations
These jalapeño popper rolls are always a huge hit! Serve them at parties or game day and your guests will devour them. Here are some tips and ideas for making this tasty appetizer.
- Slicing: Use a serrated knife and ensure you don’t slice them too thin because they’ll come undone.
- Make Mini-Sized: Once assembled, cut each roll into smaller slices. Just keep an eye on the baking time because they will cook faster due to their smaller size.
- Spice it Up: Cutting out the membrane of the jalapeño removes a lot of the heat. Leave in some of the seeds of the jalapeño to make these bites a little spicier!
- Wear Gloves: Wearing gloves to cut jalapenos is highly recommended because the heat from the membrane can irritate the skin.
How to Store and Reheat Leftovers
I highly doubt you will have any leftovers because everyone will eat these jalapeño popper rolls right up! But if you do, follow my instructions below. I also included tips for making these ahead of time or freezing them for later.
- Make Ahead of Time: After assembling the jalapeño popper rolls, cover the pan tightly with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for up to 24 hours before baking. Pop them in the oven then brush on the butter glaze when they come out!
- In the Refrigerator: Place leftovers in an airtight container. Refrigerate for 3-4 days. Reheat in the microwave until warmed through.
- In the Freezer: Once baked and cooled, place them in an airtight container or freezer bag, separating the layers with parchment paper. Store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- To Reheat: To reheat these jalapeño popper rolls, first thaw them in the refrigerator. Place them in the oven at 325 degrees Fahrenheit until warmed through.
Pin this now to find it later
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 9×13 pan with pan spray and set aside.
Combined cream cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon, jalapenos, salt, pepper, and garlic powder until fully mixed.
Open the crescent rolls and pinch the perforated seams together if necessary. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the crescent dough. Roll it up tightly and use a serrated knife to cut each section of dough into 9 rolls.
Place in the pan and bake for 25-28 minutes, until the tops are golden brown. Meanwhile combine the butter, garlic, and parsley.
Brush the butter mixture over the rolls right when they come out of the oven. Let them cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Serving: 1rollCalories: 299kcalCarbohydrates: 14gProtein: 7gFat: 25gSaturated Fat: 13gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0.1gCholesterol: 50mgSodium: 591mgPotassium: 72mgFiber: 0.1gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 582IUVitamin C: 4mgCalcium: 116mgIron: 0.5mg
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.